Home Dermaplaning Tool
This Dermaplaning tool allows you to achieve smooth, hair-free skin in seconds and with none of the hassle or pain of waxing, threading or tweezing. Not only does this at home dermaplaning tool remove any unwanted hair and peach fuzz, it will be your go to tool to define the brow line without tweezing or waxing. Not only great for hair removal, the easy-to-use Image A.D.S Shape & Shave delivers dermaplaning benefits; as it exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells. This process enhances better absorption of moisturisers and serums, helps make-up to sit more evenly for flawless application, and leaves your skin with a glowing, brighter complexion.
How To Use The Shape & Shave
Cleanse & dry your skin. Place the blade at a 45 degree angle. Use short gentle strokes on the area from which you want to remove hair and/or exfoliate the skin.
It is important to remember that your skin will need lots of love after a dermaplaning treatment. This means using high-quality moisturizers, medical-grade skincare products, and quality make-up. Avoid any further exfoliation in the week following your treatment & use an SPF and avoid direct sun exposure. Use a gentle cleanser to prevent irritation and dryness.
Home Dermaplaning Can Treat A Number Of Concerns
- Women looking to remove upper lip hair.
- Ladies looking to remove peach fuzz.
- Women looking to remove chin hair.
- Can be used on your bikini line.
- Can be used on your arms, knuckles, feet/toes.
- Gently exfoliates skin and is great for removing blackheads.
- This easy-to-use hair removal & dermaplaning tool features a durable stainless steel blade that effortlessly and comfortably removes even the shortest hairs, whilst its slim, portable size is great for at home or on the go grooming.
Myths About Dermaplaning That Are Untrue
Frequently Questions Asked
Will hair grow back thicker after dermaplaning
Where can I use the Shape & Shave
How often should I use this dermaplaning tool
Is dermaplaning painful
Who cannot use this dermaplaning tool
How often do I have to replace the tool
How do I clean the Shape & Shave
Dermaplaning will cause breakouts
You can use a regular razor to dermaplane
Achieve Smooth, Hair FREE Skin After 1st Use
- Removes Unwanted Hair & Exfolaites In Seconds
- Can Be Used On Face, Brows & Body
- Instant Results With No Redness, Irritation Or Downtime
- Full Money Back Guarantee